Gloss Masters Hawaii
Random DA 15MM
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. ALWAYS WEAR PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT. See Safety Data Sheet for further details regarding safe use of this Product
WARNING! May be harmful if swallowed. Causes eye irritation. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label on hand. Keep out of reach of children. Read label before use. PREVENTION: Wash thoroughly after handling. IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call POISON CONTROL CENTER or doctor/physician. Rinse Mouth. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists, get medical advice/attention.